Environment and Resources Management Master Program with DAAD Scholarship
The Double-Degree Master Program, aptly named “Environment and Resources Management – ENREM,” stands as a pivotal contributor to the development cooperation between Latin America and Germany. This innovative program not only nurtures a deep understanding of the intricate interplay between these dimensions but also fosters a commitment to fostering positive change. ENREM aims to make a meaningful impact on the challenges faced by both regions, offering a dynamic platform for collaborative solutions that transcend borders and contribute to a more sustainable and equitable future.
🌐 Why Study Environment and Resources Management (ENREM)?
– 🎓 Two degrees in two years: Earn individual Master’s degrees from both universities.
– 🌍 Professional Expertise: Gain a local and global perspective on environmental issues, blending PMPCA’s local focus with ITT’s global components.
– 🌱 Personal Development: Experience two different cultures, enhancing personal, interpersonal, and intercultural skills.
– 🤝 International Networking: Connect with international students, tap into alumni networks, and broaden career opportunities globally.
📚 Admission Requirements
– 🎓 Bachelor degree in environmental management or related fields.
– 🌿 Minimum 15 ECTS in natural resources management, environmental management, or sustainable development.
– 📊 Minimum grade of 8.0 in the Mexican grading system or equivalent.
– 📜 Proof of English and Spanish language proficiency.
– 📝 Letter of motivation, research idea, and two recommendation letters.
– 🇩🇪 Basic knowledge of German is advantageous.
– 🌐 Highly motivated for a multicultural learning environment.
🌍 DAAD-Scholarship Specific Requirements
– 🌐 DAAD Scholarship for international professionals from DAC-List countries.
– 🎓 Last academic degree not older than 6 years.
– 📜 Minimum 2 years relevant professional experience after the bachelor’s degree.
– 📋 Proof of current work situation at the time of application.
– 💼 Motivation for development-related initiatives and social responsibility.
– 📚 Submit original documents or sworn translations in German or English.
📝 Enrollment and Academics
– 🎓 Students registered at both universities.
– 🌐 Fulfill all requirements and formalities from both institutions.
– 🏫 Program initiated in 2008 with collaboration from DAAD, BMBF, BMZ, and CONAHCYT.
📚 About the Program
– 🌎 Two-year program building on accredited master programs in Mexico and Germany.
– 📊 Not an independent master’s program but a combination of selected modules and credit recognition.
🎯 Objective of the Program
– 🌱 Qualify professionals for integrated solutions in environmental and natural resources management.
– 🤝 Foster mutual learning and intercultural environment.
– 🌍 Analyze and solve complex environmental problems in diverse socio-cultural and political contexts.
🎓 Target Group
– 🌏 Aimed at graduates and professionals globally.
– 📚 Deepen knowledge in Environment and Resources Management.
– 🤝 Acquire cross-cutting skills and regional intercultural competencies for international cooperation.
– 🇲🇽 First year in Mexico, third semester in Germany, last semester for research in Germany, Mexico, or another Latin American country.
📜 Degree and Future Career
– 🎓 Graduates receive degrees from UASLP and TH Köln.
– 💼 Career opportunities in planning, project implementation, and evaluation in public and private sectors or pursue research.
📊 Program Structure : Environment and Resources Management (ENREM)
– 🔄 Four semesters starting in August each academic year.
– 🗣️ Courses in Mexico mainly in Spanish, at ITT in English.
– 📖 Equivalent to 120 ECTS at TH Köln and 139 credit points at UASLP.
– 📘 Phased approach: Core courses, profile sharpening, and practical application in the master thesis phase.
🎓DAAD Scholarships for Graduates
Are you a graduate from a developed or newly industrialized country, eager to make a positive impact on your homeland’s sustainable development? Look no further! The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is offering fully-funded scholarships to help you pursue postgraduate studies in Germany. With its development-oriented postgraduate study programs, the DAAD aims to empower local experts who can contribute to the advancement of their countries and foster global collaborations for a better future.
🌟 Who can apply?
If you hold a Bachelor’s degree (typically a four-year course) and have at least two years of professional experience, you are eligible to apply for the DAAD scholarship. The program is open to graduates from developed and newly industrialized countries worldwide. Check the list of eligible countries to see if you qualify for this exceptional opportunity.
💡 What can be funded?
The DAAD scholarship supports individual candidates who wish to pursue postgraduate or Master’s degrees at state or state-recognized German universities. In rare cases, exceptional candidates may even have the chance to pursue a doctoral degree. The scholarship covers monthly financial support, which is €934 for graduates. Additionally, it offers payments for health, accident, and personal liability insurance coverage, as well as a travel allowance if not covered by other sources.
Under special circumstances, scholarship holders may receive extra benefits, such as a monthly rent subsidy or an allowance for family members accompanying them during their studies.
⏳ Duration of funding
The duration of the scholarship ranges from 12 to 42 months, depending on the chosen study program.
💰 Value of the scholarship
The DAAD scholarship provides financial support that will help ease the financial burden of studying abroad. This funding will enable you to focus on your academic pursuits and research without worrying about expenses. Moreover, by promoting education and research, the DAAD aims to equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary to lead sustainable development initiatives in your home country.
📝 Selection criteria
To be considered for the scholarship, candidates should meet the necessary academic requirements and demonstrate the potential to successfully complete their Master’s in Environment and Resources Management study program in Germany. Strong academic performance in previous studies and proficiency in the required language(s) are also essential.
Furthermore, applicants must showcase their dedication to development-related issues and their commitment to making a positive impact in their communities. The DAAD seeks individuals who are ready to take on social responsibilities and initiate meaningful processes of change both personally and professionally.
🌱 The path to a brighter future
By offering these scholarships, the DAAD aims to foster a network of well-trained specialists who will lead the charge for sustainable development in their countries. Investing in local talent and connecting them with international partners is crucial in ensuring a better future for all. These graduates will become the driving force in alleviating poverty, promoting education and healthcare, and creating lasting change in their communities.
🌐 Apply now and be the change!
The DAAD scholarships open doors to exciting opportunities for personal growth and impactful contributions to society. If you are passionate about sustainable development and making a difference, take this chance to apply for the scholarship. Remember, well-trained experts connected to global networks are the keys to a brighter, more prosperous world. Take the leap and embark on your journey towards a rewarding and fulfilling future with the DAAD scholarship!
Apply now and be part of the solution! Together, we can shape a better world for everyone. 🌍💫
Application deadline: 31.01.2024
For more information, visit: https://academia.agaram.lk/daad-scholarships-in-germany-for-development-related-postgraduate-courses/
📅 Don’t miss the opportunity of a lifetime. Act now! Good luck on your journey and a brighter future! 🌟🎓🚀